Please refer to our Criteria page for all the information you will need on our lending policy, or for application updates please view case tracking on the broker platform.
If you still haven’t found what you are looking for and require further assistance, there are various ways you can get in touch; via our Chat facility, telephone or your local BDM.
To help us to provide you with the best possible service, please ensure you contact us using one communication channel at any one time.
We are now able to accept rate change amendments via our ‘Chat with us’ service.
Please note: We are unable to amend a Product switch application via the Application Amendment Form. Please call our Help Desk on the number below to amend the switch date, or alternatively cancel the existing case to allow you to submit a new application. We may not be able to amend an application once we have received a request for funds from the solicitors.
Our Chat facility gives you quick access to a member of our experienced UK based Broker Support Team who will be happy to provide assistance with all your queries.
Please contact us on0345 600 5847
Monday - Friday, -
Press 1 if you are a customer calling to pay a fee
Press 2 for policy and criteria questions
Press 3 for assistance with keying a new application
Press 4 for case updates or queries relating to valuations / solicitors
Press 5 to contact our High Value Mortgage Service for applications over £1m
If you are a Solicitor/Conveyancer and have an urgent query, you can call us on:
Please note that we will only be able to verify Solicitor/Conveyancer telephone calls to this number following a written request. Please refer to the criteria section Solicitors/Conveyancers only for more information.
We are not able to deal with any broker enquiries via this telephone number.
- Do I need to notify you if I want to cancel a case?
- What proof of income do you need for self-employed customers?
- If the term extends beyond retirement age, how do you assess affordability?
- What's your policy on lending to foreign nationals living in the UK?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of address?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of identity?
- How soon can a customer remortgage after taking out a purchase?
- When can I submit an additional borrowing application?
- What is your policy on new-build properties?
- Are overpayments allowed?
Find your BDM
Our experienced field and phone based Business Development Managers are on hand to provide you with dedicated support.
To find out who your BDM is please use our ‘Chat with us’ facility, providing your name, firm and FCA reference.Chat with us
The rising costs of living
How to help your customer
What has changed?
- January 2023
- December 2023No changes
- November 2023No changes