Please refer to our Criteria page for all the information you will need on our lending policy, or for application updates please view case tracking on the broker platform.
If you still haven’t found what you are looking for and require further assistance, there are various ways you can get in touch; via our Chat facility, telephone or your local BDM.
Our Chat facility gives you quick access to a member of our experienced UK based Broker Support Team who will be happy to provide assistance with all your queries.
Please contact us on0345 600 5847
Monday - Friday, -
Press 1 for assistance with registrations or inputting a new application
Press 2 for policy and criteria questions
Press 3 for queries relating to valuations or solicitors details
Press 4 for case updates
If you are a Solicitor/Conveyancer and have an urgent query, you can call us on:
Please note that we will only be able to verify Solicitor/Conveyancer telephone calls to this number following a written request. Please refer to the criteria section Solicitors/Conveyancers only for more information.
We are not able to deal with any broker enquiries via this telephone number.
- Do I need to notify you if I want to cancel a case?
- What proof of income do you need for self-employed customers?
- If the term extends beyond retirement age, how do you assess affordability?
- What's your policy on lending to foreign nationals living in the UK?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of address?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of identity?
- How soon can a customer remortgage after taking out a purchase?
- When can I submit an additional borrowing application?
- What is your policy on new-build properties?
- Are overpayments allowed?
Find your BDM
Our experienced field and phone based Business Development Managers are on hand to provide you with dedicated support.
To find out who your BDM is please use our ‘Chat with us’ facility, providing your name, firm and FCA reference.Chat with us
Our Press Office does not have access to any customer details and is not able to assist with customer enquiries. If you are a broker and would like further information, please refer to our Broker support page.
If you are a journalist, please email us at: UKPressOffice@hsbc.co.uk
- Changes to our mortgage products 26 May 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 17 May 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 10 May 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 06 May 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 01 May 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 28 April 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 13 April 2022
- The Intermediary: The Interview… Chris Pearson, head of intermediary mortgages, HSBC UK
- Financial Reporter: HSBC UK hits 750 broker milestone
- Changes to our mortgage products 01 April 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 18 March 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 11 March 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 1 March 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 16 February 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 4 February 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 3 February 2022
- Changes to our mortgage products 20 January 2022
What has changed?
- April 2022No changes
- March 2022No changes
- February 2022No changes