If your complaint is regarding your Mortgage Broker, please select the firm from the below list for their complaints process:
If your broker firm is not listed:
Please contact your broker directly by phone, online or your complaints procedure may be in your Terms of Business document.
If your complaint is regarding your HSBC UK Mortgage:
Full details of our customer complaints procedures can be found here.
- Do I need to notify you if I want to cancel a case?
- What proof of income do you need for self-employed customers?
- If the term extends beyond retirement age, how do you assess affordability?
- What's your policy on lending to foreign nationals living in the UK?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of address?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of identity?
- How soon can a customer remortgage after taking out a purchase?
- When can I submit an additional borrowing application?
- What is your policy on new-build properties?
- Are overpayments allowed?