To help you find what you're looking for, we've grouped our lending criteria into key categories. You can browse by category or use the search function to jump straight to the relevant entry.
What has changed?
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
Showing results for
Most searched terms recently in the site
Find out how much your customer may be able to borrow with this quick and easy-to-use calculator.Launch calculator
The calculator is designed to give you an accurate projection of the amount we may be able to lend to your customer.
Please note: the affordability calculator will not accurately support additional borrowing requests or multiple mortgage terms at this time.
- Do I need to notify you if I want to cancel a case?
- What proof of income do you need for self-employed customers?
- If the term extends beyond retirement age, how do you assess affordability?
- What's your policy on lending to foreign nationals living in the UK?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of address?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of identity?
- How soon can a customer remortgage after taking out a purchase?
- When can I submit an additional borrowing application?
- What is your policy on new-build properties?
- Are overpayments allowed?