HSBC UK cuts mortgage rates across the board by up to 0.40%
HSBC UK has reduced mortgage rates across all its LTVs, with rates slashed by up to 0.40%, the bank announced today.
- 75% LTV 5 year fixed rate (£999 fee) cut to 1.64% and becomes the lowest rate available at that level;
- 90% LTV 2 year fixed rate (no fee) reduced by 0.40% to 3.59%;
- 90% LTV 5 year fixed rate (no fee) down by 0.40% to 3.74%;
- 2 year Tracker – 70% and 75% LTV reduced by 0.40% to 1.69%; and
- 60% LTV 2 year fixed rate (£999 fee) down by 0.05% to 1.19%.
Michelle Andrews, HSBC UK’s Head of Buying a Home, said: “Despite the obvious challenges, the housing and mortgage markets are quite lively. This rate cut by us, with eleven mortgages reduced by 0.30% or 0.40%, including those at 90% LTV, means getting onto or up the property ladder with HSBC UK, has become more affordable.”