Step-by-step guide to HSBC UK mortgages
Read a quick overview of the key stages involved, from application to drawdown.Find out more
- Do I need to notify you if I want to cancel a case?
- What proof of income do you need for self-employed customers?
- If the term extends beyond retirement age, how do you assess affordability?
- What's your policy on lending to foreign nationals living in the UK?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of address?
- Which documents do you accept as proof of identity?
- How soon can a customer remortgage after taking out a purchase?
- When can I submit an additional borrowing application?
- What is your policy on new-build properties?
- Are overpayments allowed?
Back to top